New Releases On Junodownload

young nrg

HI!Out now in Junodownload new releases from Young NRG,Muziclab Productions and BZ Records.One of the most innovative labels in Italy,officially started in 2001 but established in 1989,

is one of the few that creates an international music networking after the massive Itunes and Beatport, Junodownload, Trackitdown

Wargasm Breakbeat vol.1, created in cooperation with 3 djs of Bologna's electronic scene, Dj NK, Dj Stex, Dj Spady, distributed by Muzic Lab and Young NRG Productions (www.youngnrg.eu). Out now on Juno Downloads

6 various hooking passages with a hint of heavy, hypnotic sounds, catchy and pretty fresh. An assembly of grooves,

crunchy basses and original steps.

Cat No: NRGJUNO 008

Genre: Breakbeat

Maniac

Dad Funky

Obscure thinking

Paranoid

BreakStreet

BreakStreet2

Go To Wargasm

Out now on Juno Downloads "The Crypt EP" by Guerriglia Funk digital follow up to the previous "ASSAULT EP" released on Beatport by Modulate Recordings.. The Italian trio (known singularely as Ivic aka Perfect Unknown and Dj Nk & Geenobronx Basstaste crew) strikes again with these unbelievable dark atmospheres and neuro beats in perfect order to vibe up the dancefloor to total heat!! Released on the "bolognese" Young NRG (www.youngnrg.eu) a prmising Label that counts lots of new great electronica/dance artists on their site, this 3 track ep is guaranteed to match the taste of any neurofunk addict.

Guerriglia Funk - "The Crypt EP" (NRGJUNO005)

1 - The Crypt

2 - Step 2

3 - Cannibal Holocaust

Go To Guerriglia Funk

Promo Rain Child Breakz Master

Hi! What do U think about this Promo?

Go To Promo Rain Child Breakz Master

The Lost City is the name of the album inspired by the city of S?o Paulo, the big metropolis is always a good influence for me to write tunes... and lost city is about the city at night, Resident Evil was the thing I thought to give the EP a name... I imagined when the streets are empty and only urban sounds can be heard, such as car noises, lots of "single hits" sounds, the Zumbis (the crazy synths), ambiences from that dark place... that?s where my mind have gone to make this album.

Cat No: NRGJUNO 009DK

Genre: Breakbeat

Deck-O Sound Tweaking

Deck-O Alchemist

Deck-O Digital Dubs - Cidade Alta Riddim (DECK-O RMX

Deck-O Funky On Wednesday

Deck-O Enigma

Deck-O Longway

Go To Deck-O