DSCI4 - TP info (kinda)

haste

i know there was a TP of one of the early DSCI4 releases that had an unreleased thing on it...i'm pretty sure it was number 3 and if there was a BC tune called squid at that time then i think that was on it on the flip side

i dunno if this rings a bell to anyone else, there weren't many copies about of it so i doubt anyone has one

I fucked up - I was referring to Squid as the flip of Spraycan, not Sneakers - I hit reply to thread rather than start new topic...

Thinking about it, there might well have been TPs of Spraycan/Squid floating around, but Squid got scrapped...

Can't really remember where Sneakers fits into it all. I only remembered about it thanks to Bailey playing it last week!

I fucked up - I was referring to Squid as the flip of Spraycan, not Sneakers - I hit reply to thread rather than start new topic...

Thinking about it, there might well have been TPs of Spraycan/Squid floating around, but Squid got scrapped...

Can't really remember where Sneakers fits into it all. I only remembered about it thanks to Bailey playing it last week!

I'm positive it was Squid on the test press I remember an announcement on DnB arena about it.

I'm positive it was Squid on the test press I remember an announcement on DnB arena about it.

plus it was listed on Place2Be for years.

• 3 weeks later...