Faith Hill- Swept Away

ol skee

http://www.rolldabeats.com/artist/faith_hill

I dont know if this has been addressed or not, so mods please delete if so. This is not listed corrected/completely. Bear in mind, its a white label bootie, so theres no actual documentation on the record per se, but it should be listed as:

a1)Unknown Artist- Watch Over You

b1)Faith Hill- Swept Away(The Enemy Rmx)

The a1 side is rumored to be one of the lot from the Gain Recordings camp.

As for the b1 side, it is definently The Enemy of Evol Intent's tune. Originally, the Enemy and Evol Intent possibly wanted to release this on their label, but due to the sample clearance, they bootied it. You can verify with the enemy himself if you need to be assured.

I don't know if the artist should be listed as Faith Hill. It's just one verse of the original song. It'd be like crediting the "Corrupt Cops" remix to Wu-Tang.

I think it should just be - The Enemy - "Swept Away" and a sample source should be added in the sample source forum.

I don't know if the artist should be listed as Faith Hill. It's just one verse of the original song. It'd be like crediting the "Corrupt Cops" remix to Wu-Tang.

I think it should just be - The Enemy - "Swept Away" and a sample source should be added in the sample source forum.

It was released as a white label because it was a bootleg of the Faith Hill song. I think it's correct to list it as it is.

Regardless, i think it should be acknowledge that The Enemy did the remix on the b1 side. I mean, thats how we locals, the enemy+ evol intent, and the fans identify it. Like i said, of all people, the enemy can vouch for it