Ghetto Style Remix

Phlanx

OK I'm listening to Future Cut - Ghetto Style (Evol Intent Remix) on Renegade Hardware.

The intro to this tune samples a Busta Rhymes song, and uses a drum fill from another dnb track thats from a few years ago which I was wondering about.

I remember hearing it in many, many sets several years ago. A voice says "DROP" and the bass starts bumping. I'm fairly certain some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

OK I'm listening to Future Cut - Ghetto Style (Evol Intent Remix) on Renegade Hardware.

The intro to this tune samples a Busta Rhymes song, and uses a drum fill from another dnb track thats from a few years ago which I was wondering about.

I remember hearing it in many, many sets several years ago. A voice says "DROP" and the bass starts bumping. I'm fairly certain some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Original mix of "Ghetto Style" Samples some Hitchcock movie eerie loop (which was also sample by Busta Rhymes)

The Busta Rhymes track you are searching for is "Gimme Some More" (on "Extinction Level Event LP"),but i don't think Future Cut sample that loop from it (at least for origninal "Ghetto Style")

edit : Sorry i've read your thread quite quickly :smile:. I understood it wrong.

the "out there" track thats on the b side of the promo of vrecs09 sounds very much like ghetto style and it has a "bass" vocal before the bass starts and it has this almost peal and dean (the sound you used to hear before every film in old english cinemas) sounding stab , that track is probably old in it self as it's on the b side.

there has been a track around '97 aswell using that "drop" sample

with breaks chopped up

remarc played it in belgium 2 years ago and i have been wondering about it for a while, i relate this to whiplash aswell because of the sample but i guess i'm probably wrong

does anyone know what track i'm talking about?

i'll try to upload a sample by tonight