J.Majik-Slow Motion LP promo

Synthetic

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Side D has the Silicon Valley remix and is missing Organized Crime while the C side has the track called either Day Break or Final Approach. It is the hard track which appeared on some versions of the Platinum Breaks CD and also on the 12 track CD version of Slow Motion.

• 9 months later...

Until recently there was only one person putting in releases into the database - quite easy for posts to slip through the net!

Any idea which of the two possible tracks (Daybreak or Final Approach) is on it? Neither of these appear to be on the 12-track CD, as you mention (http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/infrared_records/infracd001/).

This is actually my update on Discogs. Other people who were submitting the various Platinum Breakz releases to Discogs call the hard track which appeared on some versions "Daybreak". There is considerable debate regarding this track and its name but it is not something I have delved deeply into. All that I can confirm is that it is the harder techstep track which appears on the promo version of the album.