ID required - Kane + Skibadee - Kool FM 1996

MR2

It may be the original mix of hypnosis on Juice. The intro sounds similar to the remix but I don't know the original so this is only a guess. A quick look on RDB says that it was released in 97 so it kinda fits that timescale, although the remix is a bit wobbly, not on the rolling tip like the clip you posted but the intro is very similar. The remix also has a vocal sample that says "listen to my voice, my voive, my voice", if if that tune has the same sample later on in the tape then that's it.

I can post a clip of the remix if you like

It may be the original mix of hypnosis on Juice. The intro sounds similar to the remix but I don't know the original so this is only a guess. A quick look on RDB says that it was released in 97 so it kinda fits that timescale, although the remix is a bit wobbly, not on the rolling tip like the clip you posted but the intro is very similar. The remix also has a vocal sample that says "listen to my voice, my voive, my voice", if if that tune has the same sample later on in the tape then that's it.

I can post a clip of the remix if you like

Yeah I see what you mean, I'd never made the connection between those two tunes before, interesting.

I have spoken to Kane regarding this tune and although he couldn't remember exactly what it was he said it was possibly Emotif?

I will bare the 'Hypnosis' idea in mind and speak to one of the Juice / Splash boys and see what they say!

Thanks for that mate!

:biggrin: