Exclusive!

mikeeee

• 1 year later...
That's Fuzzy Jones - intro and hype man. I should really do a blitz on his stuff, he's been sampled many, many times, and most of it comes from one or two albums.

I should really do a blitz on his stuff

Please do...make sure you add the new sample sources you find in a new post in the forum if you have time...that way we'll chuck all the info into the database once we've got the samples bit created

Cheers for all the IDs...smashing it! :D

Big up. Ill be sure to make new threads for everything so I can get my RDB credits! I'm writing some stuff for Woofah about novelty DJs and hype men, so ill be going through his stuff again anyway.

You wont believe how happy I am to hear that you'll be adding the samples to the database. :wub: Great news.

Have been meaning to for aaaaaages and got half way there with the database. Have the movie samples implemented and tested on our dev server but need to spend a bit more time to getting the tunes side of things sorted.

As always with RDB there's too much to do and not enough time but I know how it's gonna work and just need to build the admin area so that it's easily manageable...long, though :D