3 tracks from Ray Keith set

rpm1200

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to ID a few tracks from a set Ray Keith performed in 2001. I've been able to determine a few of the other tracks in the mix thanks to this forum. IMO, all three of these tracks sound like they were produced by him.

The first unknown is the first track of the set. It samples the "unknown-faith" acapella that is floating around ("how am I supposed to try.... we all have good times... got to have faith... I'm tired of being the loser not the winner... happiness is still around, it can be found..." etc.).

Track 1 sample

ID: Twisted Anger - Faithless from the album Mothership

The second one starts with a piano riff and a female voice singing ( sounds like "Dread???"). It then goes on to sample the bongo roll and "Bass" sample found at the intro of "Bass... How Low Can You Go" by Simon Harris.

Track 2 sample

ID: Dark Soldier - Dread Colony from the album Sinister

The third one does not have any vocal samples. I included the tail end of the previous song because I think the moaning sample might be part of the track I am interested in. (I think that sample is used in other tracks but can't think of any in specific.)

Track 3 sample

Still unknown...

Thanks!

RPM

• 3 months later...