Adam F - Circles remix

timmyg

Hi all,

I am a pure old skool Jungle head and have been dj'ing since 1994 and have most of what I regard as the 'classic' tunes. When I was 15 I went record shopping in London and went to Section 5 in Chelsea (not sure if this even exists anymore)and stumbled across a Section 5 picture disc.

I didn't know at the time but this turned out to be Adam F - Circles (remix) which seemed to be at ebery rave and mixtape at the time. I have regretted not listeneing to the track or buying it then ever since and I am now 28 years old! I cannot find this version of Circles anywhere and I beleive it to be the best and rarest version. To best describe it; it is slightly more 'jump-up' than the original, slightly less mellow and has distinctive sections with the time-stretched main sample riff and occasional breakbeat cymbals.

This version is not to be confused with the Roni Size and Andy C remixes which everybody has! Check this link to the correct version: http://www.rolldabea...n_5/section11r/

I would really appreciate it if someone would sell me a copy or point me in the right direction of where I could buy it from.

Cheers and keep Jungle living on!

Timmy G

It's the rarest release of circles and does come up on eBay from time to time. I'm guessing it'll cost somewhere between £25 and £50 to pick up although think I've seen it go for more.

Definitely the best mix of the track and the etched disc is lovely looking

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am a pure old skool Jungle head and have been dj'ing since 1994 and have most of what I regard as the 'classic' tunes. When I was 15 I went record shopping in London and went to Section 5 in Chelsea (not sure if this even exists anymore)and stumbled across a Section 5 picture disc.

I didn't know at the time but this turned out to be Adam F - Circles (remix) which seemed to be at ebery rave and mixtape at the time. I have regretted not listeneing to the track or buying it then ever since and I am now 28 years old! I cannot find this version of Circles anywhere and I beleive it to be the best and rarest version. To best describe it; it is slightly more 'jump-up' than the original, slightly less mellow and has distinctive sections with the time-stretched main sample riff and occasional breakbeat cymbals.

This version is not to be confused with the Roni Size and Andy C remixes which everybody has! Check this link to the correct version: http://www.rolldabea...n_5/section11r/

I would really appreciate it if someone would sell me a copy or point me in the right direction of where I could buy it from.

Cheers and keep Jungle living on!

Timmy G

keep an eye on this in case it comes up for sale, or if you really want it start pestering the bods that have it to see if they'll sell it

http://www.discogs.com/Adam-F-Circles-Remix/release/334457

• 1 year later...