DR S Gachet - World Dance 94 set

breathee

sample 4 is a later remix of Jessica's Jaw - I have a 94/95 remix of it on 4th World Order double-pack 10" - but I dont think that's it - but it's also being mixed with another tune... the "burning!" sample you hear is from Urban Shakedown - Burning Passion - (i think that's what it's called - have to dig it out and check) - on my copy it's the flipside of Arsonist - Nookie remix promo

hope that helps

So it's:

sample-01 => ?

sample-02 => Brainkillers - Screwface

sample-03 => The Invisible Man - The Bell Tune

sample-04 => Bass Selective - Blow Out Pt II

sample-04 => =>Urban Shakedown - Burning Passion

Wow sample-04 Bass Selective is bordering that happy hardcore sound IMO and in a Gachet mix. But it was the Urban Shakedown I was after which I can't believe as I used to have that but was along time ago!! Could find anything on World Order double-pack 10 on YouTube..

I know on sample-01 DR S starts the mix with Andy C - Cool Down, so I've uploaded a longer sample Sample-01:Longer

Thanks again all if only the internet/tuneID's was better back in 1994-95 I would have been so broke and Sonix (in Margate) best customer! :D

I also bought some of my first tunes in Sonix back in 1995. Still see Nik from Sonix around from time to time. Small world Thanet is lol

haha I thought I would throw that comment in, you know what Thanet is like! Yep Sonix and ThirdEye the closest I could get to London at the time. Good times..

I remember Nik, Neil, the ever happy Jay and Mrs Mario. Shame because it was a short lived shop and would look out of place on takeaway mile now. I know Thanets small but to get two peeps who clicked on the Sonix comment just goes to show just how small.

@jj, thanks that's the one! :D