'95 Atmospheric with Skull & Crossbones on label

swipezster

I had this on vinyl and as I get older I can visualise my long-gone sold vinyl labels but for the life of me can't remember the names.

Typical '95 D&B, although I got it from a bargain bin from some back street shop so I'm thinking it could even be late '94.

Visually, the label had a coloured skull & crossbones on it (so it's not Dillinja's Deadly Vinyl - I checked)with a futuristic font on it so therefore I'm wondering if money was spent on the label so it wasn't one of those obscure one-offs... although I think it may be, details why read on:

Audio, it starts off with typical fare from that time with a low bell melody which goes up in key in the middle breakdown.

Whenthe chopped amen kicks in for the first time, a simple choir pad is layered on it also.

And that's it... but the reason I don't think I can find it is because even after all these years I think it's a rare track due to not essentially the poor mixdown on it (intro bell as example, way too loud) but I vividly remember the amens and choir pads cancelling the bass so I'm wondering if it was cheaply recorded or using naff software?

Thanks in advance