(Found!) Earlyish Funky Jungle/DNB Tune ID - Found on Easygrove Set from mid 90s i assume and also on Jungletrain.net Tripnotix set Sept 2024

Geeham

Hi All, 

This one has been doing my nut for years, gave up hope of finding it when site went down but now its back am posting with the hope someone will recognise.

For the Easy Grove set it was towards end of one side of tape.  The Set it self also featured DJ Rap Fuze 1+2 and the Lick shot and i think Ride Like the Wind - Billy Bunter near the beginning. Clip attached.

It then showed up again in an old set I recorded off Jungletrain.net by DJ Tripnotix in Sept 2004.

Any help appreciated.

Edit: I should say i dont have the date/location/promotor of the mix, just says Easygrove Slammin Vinyl but i am not sure how correct that is - I recorded it off a copy of a copy a mate gave me when i was about 14 years old 🤦

• Geeham changed the title to (Found!) Earlyish Funky Jungle/DNB Tune ID - Found on Easygrove Set from mid 90s i assume and also on Jungletrain.net Tripnotix set Sept 2024