a couple recordings of substance releases

jake

correct info for HEMP10DJV is:

A1:Moth

A2:2nd Filament (Remix)

B1:Mec

B2:Suspended Animation

i don't know if you feel this is worth noting or not, but the catalogue number for this release is actually HEMP10. that's the catalogue number given on the label and in the etching. all other info for this release is correct.

tracklisting & info for HEMP19DJV:

A1:Magnetic - Kathy's Dead

A2:Icarus - Moon Palace

B1:Nostramus - Babel (Hoax Mix)

B2:Justice - Film

the year 1998 is correct. on the record label, the catalogue number is given as HEMP19CD :shock: . the etching says HEMP19DJV though, which is what it should probably be filed as.

ps - can't wait to scan these two, this label had some interesting artwork.

just a few questions though:

1. not sure about what to do with the HEMP10, as in.. is this a one time change or were all the early cat#'s like that (anyone?...)

2. the HEMP19 is most likely (i think) released on both vinyl and cd, but the question about that one is the hoax mix.. is hoax just a name for the mix or is it a remix by hoax who did a remix for james hardway on HEMP011DJV as well :wink:

i have no idea about the HEMP10 thing. i only have 2 or 3 releases on this label, and HEMP10 is the earliest one i have. as for hoax - i can't provide any more information. i'd wager that it is a remix by hoax, but there's no way to tell for sure. since hoax has already done a remix for the label, i'd say that it was another remix by him.