DJ Hype - Dub Plate Fever (93 mix)

Guest monkfish

Guest monkfish
dj hype at awol late 93 tape has dubplate fever on it but only difference is that it goes "dubplate enuff ono hyper" instead of going" dubplate enuff ono fever" or whatever the ragga bit goes. its the hyper sample he used to use to scratch from lords of the null lines original ep. mine got swapped so cant tell you what track yet but will once i find out

If that's the only difference then this won't count for inclusion

DID YOU EVER BOTHER TO READ THE RULES OF THIS FORUM?

from the rules...

please feel free to include VIP/special/alternate mixes of tunes even if there are only a minor differences from the version that was finally released. if a special mix is just a plate of the original tune with a DJ's name on it then please do not include it especially if there were loads of different versions for different DJs. however if there has been some alteration to the tune for the mix, even if it is only relatively small, then feel free to post about it.

monkfish, please make more of a fucking effort when it comes to posting...I'm getting pissed off with always pointing out shit you've done wrong when the information is there for you to read