Tune ID - "You're quite hostile"

Matt

From an old Trace Kool FM tape

Same sample has been used on a more recent tune but this is much older and goes "you're quite hostile" and then "i have every right to be hostile"

I'll try and upload the whole the whole tape, it's badness :ph34r:

Uploaded the whole set for your listening pleasure, it's the 1st tune on the tape - http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KKGMGW...4019SBR87HDC5OX

Hey - is this them on Kool FM or another station? Just saying because they were always a bit intermittant on their appearances on Kool FM and always seemed to be pot luck whether they would be on or anything

I particularily ask because sometime around late 1995 or very early 1996 DJ Trace showcased a lot of his new tech-step stuff on this one particular Kool FM show and was about the first time I had heard the likes of "Mad Different Methods", "Liberty 1", "What's Up" "Mid Town Method" and so on, and with Ryme Tyme mentioning something about the 'new skool sound'...

yeah, thats a Kool FM set. Well worth the download.

Back to the ID, i always thought this was a DJ Krust production, some sounds in there & the breaks & bass that are trademark krust i think. plus that 'dope dragon' Amen.

That echoing timestretch sound appears almost the same in 'The Teacher' Krust remix http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/parousia/74321_37418_1