VRECSUK009 - future cut

blah

the a side is called prophercy but cannot remember what the b-side is called , will type it in tomorrow as I have it at home on 12".

don't know what VRECS008 was meant to be unless it's gonna be the tc remix's of warhead

the a side is called prophercy but cannot remember what the b-side is called , will type it in tomorrow as I have it at home on 12".

don't know what VRECS008 was meant to be unless it's gonna be the tc remix's of warhead

i think b-side is "out there"

(btw tc's remixes gonna be on the VRECS010)

thats strange as my copy at home says VRECSUK009 and the advert for it in knowledge magazine says the same thing ?. when I checked yesterday there was only ???? for both VRECSUK008 and VRECSUK009 so they have been added since. Edited by blah

VRECSUK008 should be unknown as VRECSUK009 is meant to be future cut as I have the physical evidence at home .

I know now that VRECSUK010 is gonna be tc remixs of warhead but VRECSUK008 isn't future cut and this thread on dog on acid confirms it .

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?threadid=340242

also i'll scan my tp of it at home and email it in to prove it.

Edited by blah

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...