Gachet & Jack Smooth Mix Track ID (One In The Jungle)

MiZDA

the type of bass reminds me of "remember the roller" abit, possibility of an Audio Maze track?

Me too, only i have the audio maze back cat, the smooth recordings back cat., the basement back cat. from this era and its none of those! It sounds like jack smooth or gachet to me but im at a loss as to what it is. Im not gonna get many better places on the net to id this one for me guys thats for sure!!

Recoil as in Dylan?

This release is the database is linked to some of Dylan's works on Based On Bass etc.

Cant be the same person can it? The Urban Flavour artist is listed as Nick Haire and Dylan's real name is Dylan Hilsley.

:wacko:

Recoil as in Dylan?

This release is the database is linked to some of Dylan's works on Based On Bass etc.

Cant be the same person can it? The Urban Flavour artist is listed as Nick Haire and Dylan's real name is Dylan Hilsley.

:wacko:

Looks like they need to be split then... I've posted the correction over in the artists forum.