Ordered List

Jacco

Hi,

I would lake to have a ordered list like the collection and the wishlist. So I can do things in my wishlist and when I order them at my dealer I put them in the ordered list. If my dealer says that he cant get the Vinyl I'll put it back to my whishlist. The problem is I have my whislist and give it to my dealer and as long as I dont have the Vinyl it stays in my whishlist but next time when I go to my dealer I'll give him the same whishlist with any additions. Sorry for my bad englisch.. Greets.

Hi,

I would lake to have a ordered list like the collection and the wishlist. So I can do things in my wishlist and when I order them at my dealer I put them in the ordered list. If my dealer says that he cant get the Vinyl I'll put it back to my whishlist. The problem is I have my whislist and give it to my dealer and as long as I dont have the Vinyl it stays in my whishlist but next time when I go to my dealer I'll give him the same whishlist with any additions. Sorry for my bad englisch.. Greets.

Hmm doesn't really seem like a feature that many would find a use for. I think at some point in the future it would be good if users could attach comments to tracks in their wishlists, perhaps as reminders to themselves of which releases they put priority to search for, or to attach comments like ordered or pending.

But with regards to the other post - can't you just remove a track from your wishlist if you get it.

I guess having a flag for each release wouldn't be too hard but having two diferent lists would be too much work for how many people would use it.

Perhaps a comments field in the wantlist for each item?

Would be farly easy to implement, would it not?