HFJ44

eXtreme

Yeah that's it, that one was CD only with the 12" exclusives. Cant see the point of a 4 track double pack?

This is interesting, a brief listing of HF46 but with no other info:

Collective HF46 Various Artists Jungle Massive - Volume 4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/drumbass/1995_releases.xls

I wonder who's collection that is!

Yeah that's it, that one was CD only with the 12" exclusives. Cant see the point of a 4 track double pack?

This is interesting, a brief listing of HF46 but with no other info:

Collective HF46 Various Artists Jungle Massive - Volume 4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/drumbass/1995_releases.xls

I wonder who's collection that is!

I've stumbled on this in the past looking for information regarding a particular release and I don't think it's someone's collection, I think someone used the old rdb design, sorted everything by year (in this case '95 which iirc you were able to do in that version of the site), and copy/pasted it into an Excel spreadsheet. It's layout is nearly identical to the older rdb format, complete with some of this databases takes on catalogging specific releases (like DOPE26/DOPE26MP).

Even some of the irregular label listings match up perfectly, like look at Precious Materials in that spreadsheet. The first few releases are all up there but it's missing the 5th release for some reason. Punch up the same label in rdb and take a look at the date for that same release. Kind of a telling sign where they got that information from right there.

Why they did this other than to see how many releases came out in '95, I have no idea.