Offset

Symmetric

Offset recordings

Off 001:

M.I.D. (D. Pandya & D. Davies)

A. Dreams (Revisited)

AA. Calling Kurtis

The textlabel says "Off 001" but the inscription in the record says "Strong 007", however it has not much to do with the label Stronghold. Apart from the fact that Paradox has released also on that label... And just who is this D. Davies guy?

Cheers

the other guy is dj trax. some guy mr. dev pandya formed early mixrace with. they released tracks on moving shadow.

Aha! I allready searched for "Davies" on the Tarzan site, but it displayed just 2 names, and both were not the one I was looking for ;) Strange search mechanism then... Let's just hope those old Moving Shadow shadow releases will be repressed... I saw some announcements of represses of classic tunes on MS (www.juno.co.uk) and not just the 10.x series from a while back... :)

...however it has not much to do with the label Stronghold...
taken from paradox productions:

After a succession of releases on Moving Shadow, In 1995 Dev and Trax set up their own Stronghold and Offsett Recordings labels, achieving success and gathering valuble industry experience.

info added btw... :wink:

After a succession of releases on Moving Shadow, In 1995 Dev and Trax set up their own Stronghold and Offsett Recordings labels, achieving success and gathering valuble industry experience.

info added btw... :wink:

Ah, so I guess Offset continued where Stronghold left off...

And euhm, you put "(revisited)" after "Calling Kurtis", but it's "A. Dreams (Revisited)" And "Calling Kurtis" is just... well.. "Calling Kurtis :wink:

Should be last post :D

Offset recordings

Off 001:

M.I.D. (D. Pandya & D. Davies)

A. Dreams (Revisited)

AA. Calling Kurtis

The textlabel says "Off 001" but the inscription in the record says "Strong 007", however it has not much to do with the label Stronghold. Apart from the fact that Paradox has released also on that label... And just who is this D. Davies guy?

Cheers

don't suppose you want to sell this record do you? :)