Various (Main Attraction, TNT, Beat Freak) ‎– Live At Soul All Dayer Of The Century (LP)

JVXP

Searched it on here haven't found anything.

OK, I stumbled upon this via google as i wanted to know where the "North London Posse in the place" from Kaotic Chemistry - Space Cakes came from.

I came across a myspace page that had this info: (https://www.myspace.com/dany__boy)

Been buying Vinyl since I was 14.

Had my first set of Deck's when I was 18.

Love to mix it up with the Hardcore & Jungle tunes.

Best bit of Vinyl I ever bought was in 1987 and it is 'Live at the Soul All Dayer of the Century' - The UK's first ever Recorded Rave/Sound System, Recorded at the Hammersmith Odeon & the Acton Town Hall's on 1/1/87 and 24/4/87.

Some of the group's that were recorded on the Album had member's that are now successful DJ's/Producers, for instance D.J. Ron was a member of the group called T.N.T and Mike West (Rebel MC/Congo Natty) was a member of Beat Freak!

Some of the MC'ing that was recorded on the Album has been sampled in various tunes over the year's - The best example's are "I wanna hear it one time for the fog horns" and "Originate never pi-rate", also "North London posse in the place" was sampled on Soapbar Record's 2nd release - 'Under D'Influence EP' by D.J. Spice (SBR002) and I think some of the fog horn's were sampled by Jason Ball for his track 'Horns 4 '94' on Back 2 Basics Records (B2B12009), also the sample "are you ready to bust it" was sampled in M Beat's 'Let Me Love You' which is the flip side of 'Surrender', thanks to Omen for ID-ing that tune for me on the Omen & Chino show on CFM 6th of September.

There were only 150 copies of the Album ever produced, according to Record Fair's the Album sell's for around £400! Rumoured to be only 26 left in the UK and I got one!

I'm skeptical for the horn sample info, but all the others seem pretty reliable!

And is TNT really DJ Ron? :-D

Label: LGR Records ‎– RMLP-2005

Format: Vinyl, LP

Released: 1987

Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul, Hip Hop, Reggae

Style: Reggae, Soul, House, Conscious

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Live-At-Soul-All-Dayer-Of-The-Century/release/918299

So tunes that got samples from that are

Sample at: 0:48

Blapps Posse - Bus' It (It's Time To Get Busy) ("North London Posse in the place" and "Orginate, never pi-rate)

Kaotic Chemistry - Space Cakes ("North London Posse in the place")

DJ Spice - Under D'Influence EP (Brand New/The New Stylee)

M Beat - Let Me Love You ("are you ready to bust it")

NRG - Feel The Fury (Piano Mix) ("North London Posse in the place")

• 1 month later...
I'm skeptical for the horn sample info, but all the others seem pretty reliable!

The foghorn isn't from this record, but there is a sample off here on intro to the 'Get Busy' mix of Horns for 94.

"I wanna hear it one time for the foghorns also one time for the whistle posse, ok are you ready? time to get busy"

"one time for the foghorns" also used in Mickey Finn's remix of Egyptian Empire - Horn Track