Vibealite 'The Fly' - 24.08.1996

djy8c

• 1 month later...

Is there a thread for the other tapepack from this night? The Techno and Trance tapes? https://www.discogs....elease/14670413

Cos I really want a Mark EG tune I.D.'d

I'm working up through the Tomorrows World / Tomorrows World Arena packs - I'm up to 'In At The Deep End' so I'm only 2 away from this one. I'm not that good with hard trance though so chances are I wont know it either. I'll have a look on some other forums see what I can find.

I'm working up through the Tomorrows World / Tomorrows World Arena packs - I'm up to 'In At The Deep End' so I'm only 2 away from this one. I'm not that good with hard trance though so chances are I wont know it either. I'll have a look on some other forums see what I can find.

I'm pretty good with the hardtrance stuff mate but this one track is doing my head in now :lol:

• 2 months later...

I dunno where they are from but they were Vibealites & Pleasuredomes resident D&B DJ's :)

I'm the Grief from Grief & Strife... new to the forum for posting - but have visited plenty of times :)

Can i be cheeky and ask if anyone has an mp3 of this set.

i didnt realise it existed until i was searching for the name of a track Strife played on a Windsor baths set (we both bought our own vinyl so didnt have this particular tune - lol)

Thanks in advance :)

I'm the Grief from Grief & Strife... new to the forum for posting - but have visited plenty of times :)

Can i be cheeky and ask if anyone has an mp3 of this set.

i didnt realise it existed until i was searching for the name of a track Strife played on a Windsor baths set (we both bought our own vinyl so didnt have this particular tune - lol)

Thanks in advance :)

Hiya John, welcome to RDB.

You can have the set if you ID Fergus A7 :lol:

Joking... Here it is.

https://mega.nz/file/5ZRUzYQL#EdG6EWLIwfhE9lNmM4suAkRHhQi8Sy3nsZSlweIcFYM

• 1 month later...

Hiya John, welcome to RDB.

You can have the set if you ID Fergus A7 :lol:

Joking... Here it is.

https://mega.nz/file/5ZRUzYQL#EdG6EWLIwfhE9lNmM4suAkRHhQi8Sy3nsZSlweIcFYM

Lol. Many thanks for that. Sorry it took so long to reply. I assumed there wasn't a reply was waiting for a notification instead of checking myself - rookie error.