Hysteria 20 ‘The Birthday Extravaganza’ - 27.03.1998 - Happy Hardcore 8-Pack

djkryptonn

• 3 months later...

E-Logic

----tape cuts out----

Vibes (recorded at Hysteria 17 ‘Metamorphosis’ 15.08.1997)

B8) Visa – Don’t Go Away (Hard N Euro Mix) [Media]

B9) ? (?? “Stronger than we did before, another day another smile take me by the hand” ??)

B9) Paul Elstak - Get This Place (Extended Radio Mix) [High Voltage]

What is it with some of the Hysteria Happy Hardcore packs ??? Unknown DJ's at the end of each tape , tapes cutting out & different events on some of the tapes , a tape should have that certain DJ from that night not have the same DJ but from a different event on the end , a bit disappointing when You've paid nearly 17 quid for a pack , does anybody agree ??? Rant over LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is it with some of the Hysteria Happy Hardcore packs ??? Unknown DJ's at the end of each tape , tapes cutting out & different events on some of the tapes , a tape should have that certain DJ from that night not have the same DJ but from a different event on the end , a bit disappointing when You've paid nearly 17 quid for a pack , does anybody agree ??? Rant over LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There was a Scottish organisation that ran great nights called Non-Stop - used to have loads of great international DJ's and act's in the mid-90's like Paul Elstak, Lenny Dee, The Nightraver, Neophyte, Darkraver, Scooter, Tiny Tot, Party Animals, DyeWitness etc at their events but a lot of their tapes (the ones that weren't recorded live with an MC) I later found out were done by a local guy in his bedroom. Tapes from the likes of Marc Smith, Brisk, Dougal, Vinylgroover, Hixxy etc. I met a guy on holiday that claimed he did it for them and then listening back to the tapes I can see it ... a lot of the same tunes those DJ's would play at whatever time the tapes were released, but the mixing was nothing like their styles (despite being mixed OK by the guy that done them)

• 2 years later...

There was a Scottish organisation that ran great nights called Non-Stop - used to have loads of great international DJ's and act's in the mid-90's like Paul Elstak, Lenny Dee, The Nightraver, Neophyte, Darkraver, Scooter, Tiny Tot, Party Animals, DyeWitness etc at their events but a lot of their tapes (the ones that weren't recorded live with an MC) I later found out were done by a local guy in his bedroom. Tapes from the likes of Marc Smith, Brisk, Dougal, Vinylgroover, Hixxy etc. I met a guy on holiday that claimed he did it for them and then listening back to the tapes I can see it ... a lot of the same tunes those DJ's would play at whatever time the tapes were released, but the mixing was nothing like their styles (despite being mixed OK by the guy that done them)

That's really interesting and quite funny too. I guess most folk would never have know or even cared anyway.