o=o or strainja on synaptic plastic

Guest monkfish

Guest monkfish
WANT BADLY RED LANTERN BADDEST TUNE FOR TIME by strainja also by 0=0 want either soul hunter testifies? mad edit tune with sax or millenium (sounds like trip 2 d moon) and then the best tune ever ,deep in your eyes a million starlight ? if that how it goes he played it at technicality bday party 2003,had the original hardcore mix on bogwoppa 1993 . plus big us the site, at last someware i can tell likeminded vinyl junkies all the stuff ive picked up thru the years

• 2 months later...
Guest monkfish
goes out to 0=0, is in your eyes coming out on planet mu ? and what is that uplifting sounding tune with the same amen as either mellenium or in your eyes and the same vocal as remember the roller you've done. if it is you ? either that our someones poached your amen

Guest monkfish
p.s. got red lantern on vinyl now after alot of haggling with a mate who got it, only problem is its dished( shaped like a soup bowl ) is it me or are a lot of tunes coming out at the mo are like that ?

p.s. got red lantern on vinyl now after alot of haggling with a mate who got it, only problem is its dished( shaped like a soup bowl ) is it me or are a lot of tunes coming out at the mo are like that ?

look james you plum

this part of the forum is for tunes that are NEVER COMING OUT!!!!

you know these bits are coming out or are released so why you going on like a doughnut (or jam bun) ????

:huh: :( :blink: :glare:

Guest monkfish
look dan, just saying thats its dished wether they all are or just my copy is down to the pressing plant, just letting o=o know about it koz im getting pissed off with all the tunes i buy are dished thats all. not showing off or anything mate