Unknowns from Bukem sets (1993-1997)

deepinside

I'm sure that 96-2 comes from a Bukem Kiss FM show - Bukem introduced it as a Peshay and PFM remix of an unknown tune.

The breakdown of this tune is sublime with a beautiful flute / pipe sound.......I have a longer sample which could go in the unreleased section if its established that it wasn't released.

I'm sure that 96-2 comes from a Bukem Kiss FM show - Bukem introduced it as a Peshay and PFM remix of an unknown tune.

The breakdown of this tune is sublime with a beautiful flute / pipe sound.......I have a longer sample which could go in the unreleased section if its established that it wasn't released.

I'll email Mike from pfm and ask him about it. :biggrin:

If it did, that's gotta be the longest time a tune has taken to be released... :ohmy:

Fierce & Optical's Weapon was first played in 1998, eventually coming out in 2004, thats 6 years, their other track Side Effects came out 2005 first hearing in 1997, thats 8 years, longest one though is this

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/sublogic_records/slrv001

15 years...

• 2 weeks later...

saw this post and im pretty interested too in these mp3's, best thing to do i thought was hit him up on myspace.....this is what he said:

alot of old beats there...haven't got time to sit and ID them but maybe will put something like this on my web and name a couple of tracks each month..

peace

.................so the name of the game is watch out on his homepage, fingers crossed eh people!?

saw this post and im pretty interested too in these mp3's, best thing to do i thought was hit him up on myspace.....this is what he said:

alot of old beats there...haven't got time to sit and ID them but maybe will put something like this on my web and name a couple of tracks each month..

peace

.................so the name of the game is watch out on his homepage, fingers crossed eh people!?

I asked him on AIM about these and I got almost that exact same response! :laugh:

Yeah, lets hope he can get round to it at some point!

• 2 months later...
Just to clarify, Buk95-2.mp3 is not by PFM and I just found out that it's definately not by Source Direct either. None of them have ever heard the tune before so if it is Photek, he kept it quiet around the time.

• 8 years later...