Unreleased on Prototype :Sonar V.I.P.

Guest Jakob invades England

Guest Jakob invades England
The original release was "Sonar" produced by Dj Trace.There's a rmx by ED RUSH&OPTICAL called "Sonar V.I.P.". I like to know if this will ever been released or to get ?

I would too love to here these , that VIP you mention is immense and then there are others ...even better !! (alt mix) (trace - monkeys)

Just cant understand for the life of me, why they release the worst mix of this and make 3 awsome remixes and never release them ??? (not saying that the prototype release is no good...it too is a great tune, but not a scratch on the remixes , may even be another version too other than the ones below

1 Trace - Monkeys -- AWSOME DARK (1995 ?) First ever mix ..never released :(

2 Trace - Sonar (Prototype) GOOD (only version released to public I think ?)

3 Trace Sonar (VIP) ---AWSOME DARK

4 Trace - Sonar (Optical + Ed Alternate remix) <-- OMG FECKIN IMMENSE , download the sample from ... http://p2b.bigbeats.org/trace-sonar_optical_vip_rmx.rm

Think theres already a thread about this tune ...but hey , its worth 1000 threads if it counts in any way to getting these mix's released :)

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought there was only two remixes - the one on the Connexions EP and the big two step (unreleased) one as heard on the Virus Vaults LP... What other Ed Rush & Optical mix is there???

That other clip .lm. sounds like someone's own amateur homebrew effort. Who's behind it?

• 5 months later...