Can anyone please ID this Jungle White Label?

Mantis2K

Yes, it is a white label with a cat of PH101 and it dates from 1995

I have it and mine says on the white paper sleeve (with PVC lining) 'Physics'

there is no 'Physcicist' mentioned anywhere on mine

I was always under the assumption that this is a white label by

http://www.rolldabeats.com/artist/phyzix

as a number of releases by Phyzix began to crop up shortly after this white label came out.

I see you got there just in time before my mp3 link was pathetically removed--like these tracks are commercially available anyhow--thanks. The year was the main info I needed, so your reply was very helpful.

the tracks are still under copyright. Why post the whole thing at high quality when a short, lower quality clip would suffice?

I see you got there just in time before my mp3 link was pathetically removed--like these tracks are commercially available anyhow--thanks. The year was the main info I needed, so your reply was very helpful.

Rules are rules. Do not post any more full length mp3s

There really are countless easy to use free programs for creating clips, just go to download.com and search there. Sometimes your CD writing software will have its own, I for example use Nero mp3Directcut. Stick by the rules, this is an invaluable resource and we wouldn't want to get shut down for any reason, so it's always better to be safe than sorry.