BCR001

Marlztah

ive noticed you have loads of entrys for "the nine" by bad company but you dont seem to have this one....

i believe its the original run of the nine

BCR001/BCR01 (it says 001 on the run out and 01 on centre label)

bad company

a. the nine (written & produced by d.stein & j.maldini)

aa. the bridge (written & produced by m.wojcicki & d.stein, additional credits for alec anderson on the guitar)

12" vinyl 45rpm

oh i just found vdbcr001 in your database and it seems to be the same thing but i dont understand what the "VD" begining of the cat no is all about?

but its not on my copy of the record, which was also distributed by vinyl distribution :unsure:

According to Discogs:

Catalog number reads "VDBCR 001" in the runout groove of side A, "BCR 001" in the runout groove of side AA and "BCR01" on label.

Reckon we should change the cat number in the database to BCR01 and include the two etched cats in searches.

According to Discogs:

Catalog number reads "VDBCR 001" in the runout groove of side A, "BCR 001" in the runout groove of side AA and "BCR01" on label.

Reckon we should change the cat number in the database to BCR01 and include the two etched cats in searches.

just dug it out......

your right, i only checked one side, i thought it would be the same on both sides :blushing:

side a: VDBCR 001 A-1-1

side b: BCR 001 AA-2-2-1

will check both sides from now on :laugh: