LOOKING GOOD RECORDS 006?

herman8r

got this on a white label single sided,,cat number is "lgr 006",,got doc scott,tokyo dawn in pen written on it,looking good 6 is a q project release,two tracker-"the instrumental-solar system"is this 1 of them or the doc scott tune?---

Click here to watch lgr-006

thanks

Doc Scott - Tokyo Dawn actually came out as part of the Earth compilation album on good looking catno. EARTHLP001 ( record 5 ) but it actually says Nexus Records on the vinyl . Tokyo Dawn is a kinda spacy, chopped up amen tune if tht helps . my copy of LGR006 is a full release of Q project - The Instrumental / Solar System . it might be tht tokyo dawn was meant come out on looking good but they decided to put it on the earth album .

Doc Scott - Tokyo Dawn actually came out as part of the Earth compilation album on good looking catno. EARTHLP001 ( record 5 ) but it actually says Nexus Records on the vinyl . Tokyo Dawn is a kinda spacy, chopped up amen tune if tht helps . my copy of LGR006 is a full release of Q project - The Instrumental / Solar System . it might be tht tokyo dawn was meant come out on looking good but they decided to put it on the earth album .

did u listen to the sound clip?is it 1 of the releases on your lgr 6?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, i've got one of these too!

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/looking_good/lgr6 :wink:

^^^ Shouldn't this be http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/looking_good/lgr006tp ? The catalogue number isn't actually "LGR6" if you want to get technical...

I also have a copy of this and the catalogue number etched into my vinyl is just LGR6, infact a lot of Good Looking stuff doesnt have any 00's in the cat number on the actual vinyl.

Also, ive never seen a copy of Earth vol 1 with the catalogue number NEXUS001 scratched out. I have 3 copies of Earth 1 (A promo copy, and full release copy and a signed promo bought from the glr website) and none have the old etching?????????