Another Tune ID added

Trick1987

#2 = (see JJ's post below)

#5 = Sonz of a Loop Era - Sessions [subbase]

#6 = This tune is definitely by one of the Dubtronix crew. It might be this one -- I own the record but it's packed away at the moment so I can't check. If it's not that one, I have a few other ideas about what it might be.

#7 = Smokey Joe - Shining. I'm pretty sure it's the mix off the Jungle Massive LP -- once again I own it but can't check it

That tune Shining is tricky -- I'm not sure there ever really was an "original" released. I think the one on the Kickin' LP is the same as the remix on Labello Blanco, which also sounds nearly identical to the one on the Jungle Massive LP :dazed:

Yeah I suspected 5 might be Danny Breakz, I was right. Cheers.

I knew 7 was Smokey Joe - Shining, I just didn't know whether it was a remix or orig.

Thanks to Vitus as well. :)

Thats the remix - on the B side to "4meg Sound Boy"

There is an original version and its on one of them albums. Somewhat different to the 12"

Its on this:

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/collective/hf42

It already indicates its an different mix in the tracklistings. I heard this one quite a while before I heard the NLB14 mix so I always assumed it was the original. Simpler break edits too perhaps confirm my assumption...

Still, that one stands as: Smokey Joe - Shining (Exclusive Mix)