UDFR020

Serum

This record doesn't have a remix of Strait Jacket on it, it's a remix of Timelines by Stakka & Skynet.

I've checked my copy against the clockwork album CD and it's defintiely not Strait Jacket unless the promo is different from the full release as I see there's a not saying that it's incorrectly listed

This record doesn't have a remix of Strait Jacket on it, it's a remix of Timelines by Stakka & Skynet.

I've checked my copy against the clockwork album CD and it's defintiely not Strait Jacket unless the promo is different from the full release as I see there's a not saying that it's incorrectly listed

According to the vinyl version of clockwork the remix on UDFR020 is definitely Straight Jacket. It was marked as a Timelines remix incorrectly.

It already has that being mentioned in the comments doesn't it?

yea it does.

I think the only confusion could be that maybe Straight Jacket and Timelines got mixed up on the original Clockwork LP (since they both were on the same plate).

I've not got a cd copy of the clockwork lp to see if the straight jacket on the cd is the same track as labelled on the vinyl.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

the listing on this site is wrong.

it is a remix of timelines, not straight jacket.

here, listen for comparison:

timelines original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HaTFW0FUi8

timelines remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn-owXkqMnQ

its pretty obvious theyre versions of the same tune is it not?

and for the hell of it, here is straight jacket - it sounds nothing like the track on udfr020 and is blatantly nothing to do with it:

btw, the cd listing of clockwork matches the vinyl listing - i think its unlikely they mixed them up on both mediums isnt it?