Free RDB Jungle Night - Dwarde, Law, Craggz (& Me) - 5th April, London

haste

Hey all,

What with the site being back online I'm gonna pick back up on doing parties this year and getting the RDB name back out there!

First up is gonna be Twilight Sessions, also trying in with the launch of my label. It's a night focused around upfront jungle and hardcore that I'll be getting some of the best DJs repping the new skool retro sound down to.

DJs will be

Dwarde
Law
Haste
Craggz
Theorie

We'll be partying from 9:30 - 2:30 at Four Quarters, 187 Rye Lane, Peckham in London on Friday 5th April. The best bit? It's free all night long

Hopefully see some of the old RDB faces down there as well as a few new ones. Come say hi if you make it down!

Later in the year I'm hoping to do something more old skool and vinyl focused, just like the old RDB parties from years back with more of these happening as well.

Twilight Sessions Flyer A5.png

On 3/2/2024 at 11:51 AM, Rich said:

I will try and get down there for this. 👍

Awesome, would be wicked to properly meet! 🤘

On 3/2/2024 at 3:23 PM, mindthegap said:

Might struggle to make this one, but definitely up for an RDB night and meet-up at some point :)

Hopefully plenty more chances this year if you can't get to this one. Got a load of ideas in the works.

On 3/2/2024 at 10:03 PM, djkryptonn said:

This sounds wicked. I'm planning to be there.

Niiiiice! 🙌

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 9:56 PM, Mikus29 said:

nice this is local for me, will put the date in the diary 

Wicked. I'm local too. Lazy choice on the venue for this one 😁

Hope to see you there, come say hello if you make it along 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, theorie2 said:

Great night! Really good to meet you @djkryptonn and @Logic - and to see @Ornette. All the sets were quality. Biggups to everyone who made it down. Smashed it @haste. Can’t wait for part 2 🙌

Nice to meet you too 👊

We had a wicked time. All the DJ's smashed it and the sound system was nice and loud!

It was great to meet a few people off the forum and put faces to names.

Big up Haste!

Thanks to everyone who came down. So nice to see some old faces there as well as some new ones. You are all stars!

Sadly I think my recordings of the sets might not have quite worked out but I still need to properly review. Awesome sets from everyone though, loved every minute of the music 🤩

Will have to get thinking about the next one now 🥳