wired science - elementz of noize/rayner

bunnyrape

http://tarzan.spoox.org/display.php?type=r...elease&id=13387

i just received this record, and there a few things wrong about your current listing for it:

the etched catalogue number is 12WS001 and there is another one printed into the centre of the vinyl: WIRED001.

tracklisting:

A - Elementz of Noize - Gravity

B1 - Rayner - Ammonite

B2 - Rayner - Candy Floss

there is no info about the year on the record at all, where did you get 2001 from?

i just received this record, and there a few things wrong about your current listing for it:

the etched catalogue number is 12WS001 and there is another one printed into the centre of the vinyl: WIRED001.

Could be that they changed it since Un-Cut's "Midnight" also has WIRED001 as catalogue number (though I don't know which one was first).

(I always think they've given up on the uniqueness of catalogue numbers...).

there is no info about the year on the record at all, where did you get 2001 from?

Could be release lists from distributors (for example, I've got a lot of week listings from www.juno.co.uk starting mid 1996), or the info sheet that comes with a lot of promo's. Or something as simple as writing down on the sleeve when you bought it...

not sure whether juno still has them, but they used to have all release by release date online sometime ago. i could be wrong but i think they lost them somehow. ALL info from those files have been filtered for d&b releases and inserted in the database (this was even before tarzan went online).

Yeah, Juno was either hacked or had serious problems with a virus around 2000/2001 and since then all old release lists are gone (but I do still have them... you never know when you're going to need it :) ).

And it has helped me out a lot of times in my pre-Tarzan days!