Reinforced - Enforcers CDs

haste

Just looked on my HD and couldn't find this scan anymore... will have to search for the CD then (takes a bit more time ;)). Probably a test with the digital camera, so it's somewhere else (if I didn't delete it already).

All I know is that the tracklist was wrong (seems to be the case with almost all Reinforced CD-Maxi's...)

They have got to be pretty rare as none seem to be available 2nd hand on Gemm ....

I think jungle CD Maxi's are usually pretty hard to find... Even on E-bay you don't see them often. It took me years to finally find the CD-Maxi of Limb By Limb on SubBase!

The only catalogue number listed on the side of the box (yes, jewelcase!! all other reinforced CDMs I know are carton sleeves) and the inner ring of the CD is RIVET1251. No CD or something!

Playlist listed is the same as the vinyl, but they actually have the A and B side reversed, so the order is:

1. Rufige Kru

2. Doc Scott

3. Grooverider

4. Nookie

Will try to get some photos up.

And another question: saw that 1252 is still listed as Primary Source. Is there anybody that can actually confirm that it exists? I know my copy is just Enforcers 5!

And also saw that the black vinyl/misprint of Enforcers 5 isn't listed.

9+10, 11+12 and 13+14 weren't released separately but on their respective albums (Above The Law, Beginning Of The End and Battle Of The Breaks).

Also, I believe Beginning Of The End is out as 2 separate CD's. 1 mixed and 1 unmixed. But only 1 seems to be listed. I think one has a mainly blue cover the other mainly yellow. I'll look up which one I've got.

And I must admit I haven't seen any other CD's than Enforcers 5... (man, I'd love to get Enforcers 4 on CD!!).