Black Dog - VR2L

haste

Not totally sure if everything that uses that sample will be from the Black Dog tune as it's not clean on the record (as far as I know). It's possible that there's another, original source that Equinox may have used. Might be worth asking him

• 11 months later...
Pretty sure he sampled Black Dog. He's a big big fan of them :) Will check though

In Equinox's sample, it says "???? (can't make it out)... I sit in my room... Imagine the future" and Haste's quote has no "I" in there. Dont think it's from the same film, unless there's another part to the vocal with the word "I" and he'd edited it.

Not totally sure if everything that uses that sample will be from the Black Dog tune as it's not clean on the record (as far as I know). It's possible that there's another, original source that Equinox may have used. Might be worth asking him

I thought this as I brought the kaos theory 4 album on cd as it had that on it but as you say it isn't clean but as that record or any other versions (if they exist) are so rare because of the rumored fire at the pressing plant who knows?.

I do know someone in worthing who has that but I doubt I will ever see him again to check it out

• 11 months later...
In Equinox's sample, it says "???? (can't make it out)... I sit in my room... Imagine the future" and Haste's quote has no "I" in there. Dont think it's from the same film, unless there's another part to the vocal with the word "I" and he'd edited it.

it repeats "world" several times before "I sit in my room"

PS Black Dog - Book of Dogma has just been released on Soma, collecting together the first four or five eps.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...