2 different "Godfather" tracks (1995 Jungle)

Mantis2K

Can somebody please confirm the artist/group and exact song title for each of these Jungle tracks? I remember asking about 1 of these tracks before and being told about multiple releases by Haste I think... I am organising my collection right now, so would appreciate this final clarrification on the ID + any other aliases/AKAs the Artists/Songs may be known under...

Download first Godfather track...

Download second Godfather track...

Can somebody please confirm the artist/group and exact song title for each of these Jungle tracks? I remember asking about 1 of these tracks before and being told about multiple releases by Haste I think... I am organising my collection right now, so would appreciate this final clarrification on the ID + any other aliases/AKAs the Artists/Songs may be known under...

Download first Godfather track...

Download second Godfather track...

EDIT: Oh shit, are these both the same track!? Anyway, I would still like to know the full details..cheers! :wub:

This is the 'full' dubplate version of the track, not featured on the Rampage album.

I assume it must be ripped from the BONE1 release

It was always annoying that the album mix had missing chunks of music, faffed samples and stuff.

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/bone/bone1