94/95 Amen Tune ID

Trick1987

Has a vocal that goes 'come inna big bo yah!' & ' large inna the area!'.

The drop and amen can only be described as pure carnage. If I don't get much luck with the replies then i'll try and sort out a clip.

This tune is pure, pure filth.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Has a vocal that goes 'come inna big bo yah!' & ' large inna the area!'.

The drop and amen can only be described as pure carnage. If I don't get much luck with the replies then i'll try and sort out a clip.

This tune is pure, pure filth.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

People are always shocked to find out that this is Aphrodite's tune, most people don't know how wicked his tunes used to be back in the day :cool:

People are always shocked to find out that this is Aphrodite's tune, most people don't know how wicked his tunes used to be back in the day :cool:

I had huge respect for Aphrodite anyway but I want to have his babies now I know he's responsible for this tune.

Nothing about this tune suggests cheese but I always associate Aphrodite with cheese.

I had huge respect for Aphrodite anyway but I want to have his babies now I know he's responsible for this tune.

Nothing about this tune suggests cheese but I always associate Aphrodite with cheese.

check out Aladdin #2, Warm & Easy (We Enter) for another wicked early Aphrodite tune