Bug in posting a topic

JVXP

Wanted to post a topic in the sample section and accidentally hit the back delete key a couple of times AFTER i pasted the YT video. Somehow i couldn't edit the post anymore. There used to be a BB option in the styling menu above which usually made it possible to edit some fudged posts, but it is gone with the new forum software. Maybe it is possible to toggle it on somehow.

Also, editing the post is great, but why not also add an option to delete the ones you did wrong. At least in the first 5 minutes. I think DOA threads are that way. Not that important, but it could be an idea.

Found the solution. I use FF (the nighlty version too!) almost 99.9% of the time. Tried it in Chromium and editing worked the way it should. So it was my fault not the forum software.

Still would love to see the BB option as a fallback turned on! :)

4 hours ago, JVXP said:

Still would love to see the BB option as a fallback turned on! :)

I noted there was no view source / bbcode option as you say, earlier myself.

This could become a problem when composing more complex forum posts 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 6:06 PM, JVXP said:

Also, editing the post is great, but why not also add an option to delete the ones you did wrong. At least in the first 5 minutes. I think DOA threads are that way. Not that important, but it could be an idea.

I've set it up so you can delete your own posts now, weird that this wasn't possible before.

Will look into the other stuff for you when I get a moment!