RAP001

Ornette

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/rap/rap001

So someone else noticed the scratched out PB010 on the record...

Can I just mention that Glamour Gold is right but I heard the name was called "The Only One", not "Feel".

What do you reckon? (No specific track names on he label...)

I think there's no real way of finding out the official names of the track without talking to Krust or one of the people invovled in the label. Probably best to leave it as it is at the moment :)

Dunno where we got "Feel" from and, although DJs are often getting the track names wrong on shows, if two of em have it listed at "The Only One" then I reckon it might be worth changing it...what y'all reckon?

• 1 month later...
don't you think this should be included in the philly blunt data base even though it has rap records on the label ? I think that was don't to confuse anyone that might want to shut down philly blunt (probably succeeded in the end)

don't you think this should be included in the philly blunt data base even though it has rap records on the label ? I think that was don't to confuse anyone that might want to shut down philly blunt (probably succeeded in the end)

its got the PB cat number scratched out and an entirely different cat number in its place. and as you say it's got rap records on the label. It's effectively a new, different label, just had one release.

• 2 months later...
even if no one can decide what it was called or who it's by I still think philly blunt 10 should be put in the philly blunt catorgory of the database as it does exist on white and maybe put ???? next to artist/track info.

It's called "The Only One" by Glamour Gold on Rap Records!!

I think that's justification enough to not have it listed under Philly Blunt! ;)

I get what you're saying about the white having the PB cat no but I don't think it's really worth including right now. There may be changes down the line that mean that this can be included but I'd be tempted not to right now