Very quick early Dillinja Tune ID

theorie

Just listening to eXtreme's dillinja mix on the way to work and I don't have tracklisting.

has the vocal "Jah" and the vocals "Who can we run to? Who can we turn to? In this everlasting life" or something like that!

:lol:

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/white_label/ja1

"south side"

good choice of morning listening :lol:

another Dillinja question, Dillinja - Baby Your... on http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/breakdown/bdrlp006

this tune was played loads back in 94, i cant imagine everyone was playing it from the album, being a quite press & you only have to look at it & it gets a sratch!

always wondered if this had a 12" release?

another Dillinja question, Dillinja - Baby Your... on http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/breakdown/bdrlp006

this tune was played loads back in 94, i cant imagine everyone was playing it from the album, being a quite press & you only have to look at it & it gets a sratch!

always wondered if this had a 12" release?

I've never seen this on vinyl, I have the entire track on CD (Drum & Bass Selection 4). Wouldnt mind a copy of this on vinyl actually. A forgotten classic definately!! :D

I've never seen this on vinyl, I have the entire track on CD (Drum & Bass Selection 4). Wouldnt mind a copy of this on vinyl actually. A forgotten classic definately!! :D

I think imo has that on vinyl at the mo , it's either that or vol 5 as I was in there last friday buying obscene amounts of cd's because they had so many that was on my wishlist . would love to have drum & bass selection vol 4 & 5 on cd especially 5 for warp 9 by rude bwoy monty

I think imo has that on vinyl at the mo , it's either that or vol 5 as I was in there last friday buying obscene amounts of cd's because they had so many that was on my wishlist . would love to have drum & bass selection vol 4 & 5 on cd especially 5 for warp 9 by rude bwoy monty

Ive seen 4 on vinyl a few times but have always resisted as the plates are not going to be DJ friendly enough. Plus they were always marked up for a ridiculous amount, even in vinyl exchanges.

I own most of the tracks from 4 on vinyl anyway, I remember only buying it on CD for 'Goin out for the loot' as I'd missed it and was told by my local shop it wouldnt come in again :D

If you want a copy on CD let me know, I can run one off at work so long as its alright with the Police! :lol:

Never heard Follow Me before, will have to check that out.

Those Hardleaders albums had a couple of exclusive gems on them, you can just about get away with playing them out too!

I have all the Breakdown LPs with album only tracks on them on vinyl but, like everyone says, you really can't play them out at all....way too quiet

three tunes on one side isn't so bad especially for hardleaders/kicking as they used to have good pressings , you just need a little bit more gain than a two track ep.

also follow me is a good track if I remember correctly

Unlikely 12" release... however...

I think I listened to that track one time back in 1995 and I was thinking "hmmmmmm" because it wasn't what I thought it would be. I had seemed to remember hearing this track on Kool FM with "...baby you're..." vocals but with (what turned out to be) a similar amen-stepping style to his remix of Alex Reece - Basic Principles!!!

An unreleased dubplate?