***39 Unknown Dubplate Tunes Need ID***

DJ Influence

26B = Chimeira - Deeper Life - Back 2 Basics

Hmm did you change the dubplate selections Influence? I didn't spot that one when I looked

-unknown-dubplate-33-Side-A--unknown-plz-id-this

its some kind of mix of

Lick Back Organisation - Manic Musik

Lick Back Organisation - Manic Musik (Lick Back Organisation Lick Back Mix)

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/suburban_base/subbase041r

Hmm these dubplates keep swapping around... must be something with my computer

Hey JJ - did you hear this tune?:

" unknown dubplate 34 Side A 1 sided unknown plz id this"

Its the unknown you didn't know for the DJ Randall Late 1993 set that you speculated was a Mystical/Stooge Productions release

I've got about another 30-40 dubs arriving 2morrow. Should be some v interesting stuff in there. Apparently that unreleased mix of RIP by Remarc in the unreleased tunes section is in amongst them. Can't rip or upload stuff for a while as my m8 is borrowing my lead but when I do I will have some cracking tunes for you all.

Nice one, influence! I've been panicking ever since hearing that Fallout tune, as well as the Roach one, and the few others that have yet to be identified. I've not heard a Jungle selection like that in ages... I signed up at this forum as soon as I found out about the IDs posted on page 1, and even posted some unreleased tunes in the other forum, and all sorts. Can you add me to your mailing list or something? I need to hear your next set of dubs the moment you finish uploading them on the day; you get me though...? I'll send you a lead tomorrow, mate! Or what about some cash for all your MP3s on DVD(s)?

"The Roach is burning!" :biggrin:

Nice one, influence! I've been panicking ever since hearing that Fallout tune, as well as the Roach one, and the few others that have yet to be identified. I've not heard a Jungle selection like that in ages... I signed up at this forum as soon as I found out about the IDs posted on page 1, and even posted some unreleased tunes in the other forum, and all sorts. Can you add me to your mailing list or something? I need to hear your next set of dubs the moment you finish uploading them on the day; you get me though...? I'll send you a lead tomorrow, mate! Or what about some cash for all your MP3s on DVD(s)?

"The Roach is burning!" :biggrin:

Sorry but as Haste said this forum is NOT for dodgy mp3 trading. I purely put up the rips so people could ID them as I didnt have a clue what half of them were. If I knew it was gonna cause all this trouble then I wouldn't have bothered! No mp3's will be passed out to anyone on here.

Sorry but as Haste said this forum is NOT for dodgy mp3 trading. I purely put up the rips so people could ID them as I didnt have a clue what half of them were. If I knew it was gonna cause all this trouble then I wouldn't have bothered!

You disappoint me... I thought you was more high level than that! I guess I was mistaken... Trouble!? What trouble???

You disappoint me... I thought you was more high level than that! I guess I was mistaken... Trouble!? What trouble???

What the hell is that meant to mean? If you think being "high profile" is giving you a dvd of my dubs then your sorely mistaken. It's taken me years (and lots of luck) to get hold of some of these so what would be the point in giving you a dvd of them all? :angry: :realmad:

Request: Delete all unneccessary messages from this thread so we keep it strictly for ID'ing all of the tunes.

Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Influence has a right to get his tunes IDed on here without a bunch of crap from various people begging for dubplates.

FROM HERE ON, I'm going to edit posts that will divert the nature of this thread away from IDing tunes to a debate on dubplate ethics.

Perhaps shorter, lower-bitrate clips would be more appropriate next time, Influence :tongue:

27. unknown-dubplate-27-Side-B--unknown

http://x1200.putfile.com/videos/d3-6605410090.mp3

I'd be very very surprised if this track was never released, as it sounds too good in my opinion! I had it on repeat about 5 times, and about 10 times in total. I hope it gets IDd soon... :ohmy:

Edit: Checked again on page 1, and it seems as though deepinside has since identified this as atlas - second heaven (dee jay DJX021), which I never spotted before; maybe he edited his post.

• 6 years later...

19. unknown-dubplate-22-Side-A--unknown << Underground Software - Swallow Something (Clean Da R****)

20. unknown-dubplate-22-Side-B--unknown << Underground Software - Find Yourself Another (Big)

Does anyone have the clip for unknown-dubplate-27-Side-A?