12PFAX5 The Underwolves - So Blue It's Black remixes

Squee

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/island_blue/12pfax5

Tracks according to RDB:

A. The Underwolves - So Blue It's Black (Peshay & Photek P vs P Mix)

B. The Underwolves - Under Your Sky (Origin Unknown Dub Mix)

Tracks according the label of the release:

A. The Underwolves - So Blue It's Black (Peshay & Photek P vs P Mix)

B. The Underwolves - So Blue It's Black (Origin Unknown Dub Mix)

Is it mislabelled? Or is RDB wrong?

Discogs agrees with you but i never remember Origin Unknown remixing So Blue It's Black as well. If they had i would expect to already see it in the database on another Island Blue release considering their remix of Under Your Sky appeared on so many different Island Blue releases. Is it possible for you to post a clip and from that I can ID whether it is Under Your Sky?

BTW Under Your Sky Origin Unknown remix starts with a monologue which features the words 'Under Your Sky'. See if you can spot that.

The mix starts with the "under your roof... under your sky" bit (or however it goes). So I figured out it was the Under Your Sky remix. And I guess the label's wrong...

Can do a clip tonight if needed (as I only have the mix on this mislabeled release).

The mix starts with the "under your roof... under your sky" bit (or however it goes). So I figured out it was the Under Your Sky remix. And I guess the label's wrong...

Can do a clip tonight if needed (as I only have the mix on this mislabeled release).

You have this release as well then? Yea that "under your roof... under your sky" intro is definitely Under Your Sky Remix. Thijs can you put a comment on the release saying it's mislabeled?

You have this release as well then? Yea that "under your roof... under your sky" intro is definitely Under Your Sky Remix. Thijs can you put a comment on the release saying it's mislabeled?

To be sure I checked my XL sheet: yes, I have the same release (just have it as 12PFAX005 in my list).