TEST002 TEST002MP

Endeva

No way? As far as I always knew, "Fluid" is the track on both 12"s, the one with the "...test two..." whispers and chimes at the beginning. I think you may be right about the label - but from all knowledge it is labeled up wrongly - "Hard Noize" has always been the grinding whining tune with the bleeps in it

• 1 month later...

Yup...looks like we do have them the wrong way around. The track Hard Noize on here is the same as the one that's the a-side of the TEST2 release. Also Dillinja has the tune that we have labelled as Fluid labelled as Hard Noize on his myspace page

I expect that most entries of Dilinja - Fluid on the db are actually Hard Noize

• 1 month later...

Well, maybe not,

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/r_and_s_records/rs99150cd has

Test - Fluid... this track is the hard grimey one! - which Endeva tells us is indeed "Fluid"

It seems that I am wrong and that the hard grimey tune is "Fluid" and that the silly other side with the 'Is it 9 yet? ... nine thirty!' is "Hard Noise" after all, although I could have sworn differently!

So only the 12"s are incorrect - the compos can be left as is

TEST002

A/ Hard Noize

B/ Fluid

TEST002MP

A/ Hard Noize

B/ Accurist

PS "Fluid" ftw!!!!! http://www.hardscore.com/phpbbforum_1/images/smiles/slayer.gif

Cheers for sorting that.

I had an absolute massive argument with a group of people over this and in the end everyone concluded that TEST002 A/Hard NoizeB/Fluid TEST002MP A/Hard NoizeB/Accurist was correct, although i swear that Hard Noize has been called fluid by everyone, everywhere since the dawn of time lol, just hard to get used to the fact that the name is wrong after calling it fluid for so many years.

Grooverider was playing the B side track as "Hard Noise", when he was first dropping it on the radio back in late 1997. However the names given on the two compo albums seem unlikely to be pure coincidence!