Dextrous & Rude Boy Keith - Salute the Kings VIP

Logic

Am getting Dextrous' back cat repressed at the moment. WIll mention this to him.

Hold the phone!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

There are a few other Dextrous dubplates I know of that I haven't posted yet, when I get them done you need to ask Mr. Francis about them.

Dextrous http://www.dogsonacid.com/images/smilies/heart.gif http://www.dogsonacid.com/images/smilies/heart.gif http://www.dogsonacid.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I remember hearing this remix of "Salute The Kings" listening to Kool FM one Saturday afternoon back in the day... (1994)

However, whilst in the process of filling in the gaps of my (extensive) record colelction, I downloaded a version of "Jungle Theme" from Audiogalaxy and amazingly enough, it was the very tune I had remembered!

Skip to about 3 quarters of the way through... all of a sudden it becomes a remix of "Salute The Kings"!!!

Check it out....

I've added a soundclip HERE  :!:

Logic ... on your Dreamscape 7 listing for Hype's set, you've got the 3rd track down as being Lennie De Ice - Concrete Jungle [Do Or Die] ... and it isn't that :(

Thats now become my most wanted ID!!

Ah you must be talking about the tracklists I'm hosting up on my space, yeah? Believe it or not, I didn't compile those -- those were collected by Aztek (an old b2vos head). I don't think I've ever actually heard that set :shock:

Do you have a clip?

I've added a soundclip HERE  :!:

Logic ... on your Dreamscape 7 listing for Hype's set, you've got the 3rd track down as being Lennie De Ice - Concrete Jungle [Do Or Die] ... and it isn't that :(

Thats now become my most wanted ID!!

Ah you must be talking about the tracklists I'm hosting up on my space, yeah? Believe it or not, I didn't compile those -- those were collected by Aztek (an old b2vos head). I don't think I've ever actually heard that set :shock:

Do you have a clip?

I haven't got one handy. I've unplugged my tape deck from my amp .. no more space on my desk ;) When I've got it plugged back in, I'll sort one out an whack it into the tune id's section.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, the one that Dextrous played at the recent thing in Newbury is a newer VIP mix. It has the horns from Wicked in it and Fats vocals towards the end. I'm not sure that this is the one that Logic was originally posting about, though. Could be this one??

The one on D&B selection 3 is a differnet, older VIP mix