LTJ Bukem - Atmospherical Jubilancy (July 1993)

haste

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen an answer on this

http://backtotheoldskool.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1006800#p1006800

"I asked the fella from Nu Urban about it last week on another forum... "

You must be proper pissed off with being asked this but whats the crack with Atmospheric Jubilancy?

It's been on test press for about 3 months now.

It was gonna be a picture disc but no one could agree on the artwork for it, so it's been in limbo for months.

It will now just be on a black vinyl, which was ordered a week or so ago.

And they should arrive in a week or so too.

I assume we will be putting them out pretty much the moment they arrive. It has a Calibre track on the flip.

There are also around 8 GLR tunes on test press.

A couple of albums have just been sent off too.

Lol Bukem http://backtotheoldskool.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/eusa_doh.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I got fed up of waiting for the impossible so I had a go at remaking it my self, well unfinished but still ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw82iHJMA_Y

Seems a lot of people re-make unreleased versions on youtube as someone tried to remake the dubwar 93 and some one has totally remade the amen mix of definition of living tune by Trace

Been getting a lot of attention about my nhs disco remake on there though! if it wasn't for the fact scottie would blow my legs of for doing it in the first place I would pass it on to him to release digitally or vinyl re-release or something.

As usual, another absolute nightmare regarding a GLR release. A.J. was shelved because the 3 of them couldnt agree on a font for the promo label.

I think it's unfair on all the fans and punters who have suported GLR over the years, it's just getting people's hopes up and then dashing them away for no good reason whatsoever.

The amount of time and effort that has been put into trying to get this, and all the other releases, out and in the shops has been ridiculous.

How something can get all the way to TP and then shelved for such a small reason is beyond me. It's pointless and so so frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...