LTJ Bukem - Atmospherical Jubilancy (July 1993)

haste

My information comes from 0=0,

he says that Bizzy B made slow jam in 92 and that palamino sampled it.

whether the tune was released later than it was made I don't know, but I did ask him twice and this is what I was told.

With respect to 0=0 he is definitely wrong about Slow Jam - it's summer 1993 and was made after Palomino. (I'm not talking about release dates as I know Palomino was released after Slow Jam)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it me but has anyone noticed that bukem pilfed a beat and bass riff off one of peshays & roger jonsons track and made music out of the whole beat ,which one came first music or the peshay and roger jonsons track im talking about ? bukem was playing (on plate) the peshay track before music was made?

Gangster was the only tune from the Peshay & Roger Johnson release that I remember Bukem playing before Music. Bukem played Gangster for a few weeks before he started playing Music at the end of March 1993.

I'll have to listen to them this weekend as I don't recall them using the same beats.

is that a tune on the belgian r&s records?. im getting that soon of a mate

Well done, yes there IS a R&S record which I have TWO copies of and it is a INSANE track, good though...

The break beat is from something else and maybe I'll add to the breaks forum, now that its open.

as for the "remote control" amen, i've heard through the grapevine that digital sampled it from a bukem tune...

listen to the amen in: grace - "if i could fly (ltj bukem's roll it mix)"

it's amen, layered w/ something else (a common break, just don't know the name of it, may be that elvis one you were talking about)...

sounds an aweful lot like the "remote control" amen...

there's also another tune i've heard bukem play back in the day that uses the same break, which i'm assuming is the tune this thread was started about...

speaking of which, when will the audio be up?...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://gruwelijk.com/~oxymoron/yaman/LTJ%2...0(Side%20A).mp3

01 LTJ Bukem - Atlantis - Good Looking

01 DJ Peshay - Warning - [Reinforced]

02 DJ Crystl - Crystalize - [Dee Jay]

03 JMJ & Richie - Hall of Mirrors - [Moving Shadow]

04 Omni Trio - Feel Good - [Moving Shadow]

05 Unknown Artist - Feel The Vibe (Rude Mix) - [Deadly Disks]

06 The Undergraduates - Into da Future - [Camden Tunes]

07 Smith Inc. - Palamino - [Absolute 2]

08 LTJ Bukem - Enchanted - [Good Looking]

09 LTJ Bukem - Atmospheric Jubilancy - [uNRELEASED]

came across an mp3 of this on the net the other day after finding out about this tune and it's all there ! start to finish, well it starts from the start unmixed then just before the end it stops like someone pressed stop on the technics ?. what nutter out there has this tune to put on the internet?, unlikely to be the man himself but of the few rare djs that got it cut who would have the guts to put it out there????

the best tunes all ways seem to be the unreleased ones don't they ???

came across an mp3 of this on the net the other day after finding out about this tune and it's all there ! start to finish, well it starts from the start unmixed then just before the end it stops like someone pressed stop on the technics ?.

probaly bukem playing it as his last tune...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey that's a thing, what's that ... other? 'amen' derivative breakbeat, specifically:

per ...........Simon 'Bassline' Smith "Palamino" (Absolute, 1993)

?
ive been told that bizzy b made it or at least was the first to use it.

its in ecstasy is a science - on the science ep volume 1

let me find out for sure though!

yep bizzy b made the amen for slow jam

bassline smith sampled it for palamino!

:blink:
Could be:

Raw Trax - Revolution - Brain from early 1992..

Clean break right at the end of the track, much slower here than used in 1993 tunes.

I've heard this now... there's a

clip here (skip to end of file)

My information comes from 0=0,

he says that Bizzy B made slow jam in 92 and that palamino sampled it.

whether the tune was released later than it was made I don't know, but I did ask him twice and this is what I was told.

With respect to 0=0 he is definitely wrong about Slow Jam - it's summer 1993 and was made after Palomino. (I'm not talking about release dates as I know Palomino was released after Slow Jam)

It seems to me that "Revolution" on the Raw Trax E.P. is clearly an earlier version of the track that features on The Science E.P. So Stimpy mistakenly referenced the wrong track - big deal! Lets at least make the effort to try to understand each other. I mean, come on!

And in saying that, obviously I meant "Revolution" too... not "Slow Jam":

There is a distinctive amen in "Slow Jam",? created by heavy compression & distortion, but that was reused in DJ Deckjammer's "Rip Danger".

eXtreme, have I got this mixed up? Because the "Revolution" beat does sound nothing like this "Palamino" break, and indeed as I mentioned, it is the beat that was reused in the DJ Deckjammer track, and none other that I am aware of!!!!

ill record a clip later on of the bit i mean (im sure its a full loop +), it doesnt feature in that real audio clip above, its a break thats not in any other part of the track only comes in right near the end.

Thank you :D

if you are gonna sample that break it might sound better if you take it of gin & tonics let it go remix's on living dream 4 ,as it is clean in that record halfway and it is not at the end of the record which can sound crap some times.

that is unless they sampled it from the raw trax record which could void my point totally,then its just down to eq-ing and processing the break and thats where the fun starts.

oh the joy of breakbeats!

on closer inspection this is not the one :huh:

but still have a listen yourselves , here we go:

http://www.hardscore.com/rdb/bizzyb_break.wav

it was listening to this & then palamino on 33 that showed the resemblence

plus this bizzy break is far to dirty for it, so sorry dudes i raised the hopes & then failed to deliver. :lol:

• 3 months later...
Been wondering what this was for years, and it never came out

Bollocks!

Oh and by the way if you want to sample that break, you can get it nice and clean on

Love Dove Jay - Pure (Dove Selection)

This record isn't all that rare

Which break is that - the "remote control"/"jubilancy"/""get busy cru" break or the "Palamino"/"Demon's Theme"/"Merder Style" break?

• 1 year later...

I'm now a proud owner of this! Got a dubplate a while back. :cool:

Just bumping this thread to say that some knobhead has gone and done a 2007 remix. :sad:

You can hear it on this Furney Mix: http://www.breaksblog.biz/?p=1503

Totally, TOTALLY destroyed the original vibe.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: