LTJ Bukem - Atmospherical Jubilancy (July 1993)

haste

The remix is by Furney.

P.S. I will soon find out where you live and steal that dub from you :tongue:

And I disagree, considering the state of most modern remixes of old skool tracks I think it did a pretty good job. There are a few floating about right now, such as Marky and XRS's remix of Jazzmin by Cloud 9, I'm sure you all remember that one!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I hope so! Maybe it'll wake Danny up to how good a tune it was but, it's just my opinion, I don't like this Furney remix; it's more like a re-make with really bad drums.

Bhima how did you get hold of the dub?!! Is it in good nick?

Yeah, almost mint. Got it off a guy who used to know Bukem and he's not a DJ so he's only played it a few times... He's got a few more unreleased dubs he's willing to sell which is why I aint giving out any more info than that! http://www.dogsonacid.com/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

Well this is interesting.

The sounds are so clear, it leads me to believe that he must have remixed it from the original source...

It was at a Bukem event, so LTJ must know about it...

RELEASE FTW!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, almost mint. Got it off a guy who used to know Bukem and he's not a DJ so he's only played it a few times... He's got a few more unreleased dubs he's willing to sell which is why I aint giving out any more info than that! http://www.dogsonacid.com/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

I will track you down I tell you!!

Nice one mate - my absolute most wanted of all time - dub or otherwise :biggrin:

Steve

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was thinking similar, like some sort of 'private insiders' CD for members of GLO... along the lines of this:

http://www.rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php...ost&p=51140

It's just a mis-print, the blurb was written by someone who didn't quite know about the history of the tune and just got confused.

It's been edited now, sorry for any confusion.

Just to clarlify, it is the original version of 'Atmospheric Jubliancy' that is getting released.

It's just a mis-print, the blurb was written by someone who didn't quite know about the history of the tune and just got confused.

It's been edited now, sorry for any confusion.

Just to clarlify, it is the original version of 'Atmospheric Jubliancy' that is getting released.

Will it get a digital release as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant wait for this!!!!

Im not sure why on the Nu Urban website it says that it was released on a CD only, im sure they have got this wrong. It did come out on a Yaman mix tape Bukem did but thats it i think.

Anyways here is the artwork for the black vinyl version, nice!!

And note the name 'Atmospherical Jubilancy' and not Atmospheric as most people thought :rolleyes:

http://www.goodlooking.org/press/flyers/500/GLR075.jpg

Audio clip here - GLR075 - LTJ Bukem / Calibre

:biggrin:

• 1 month later...

just got hooked up with this from mr bukem himself :D he told me that the calibre tune 'may not' be on the flipside now so sounds like there's gonna be a short delay on this release until he decides whats gonna be the official flipside , i personally think it should be another unreleased bukem tune like 'take me away' or 'the one with hyper on e' wishful thinking lol

also the remix on the furney set was by furney himself and apparently not being released cos bukem wasn't really feelin' it