RDB Piss up?

theorie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well, atleast me and Ornette are getting some beer this Thursday. As it always turns into a late one I reckon we should try and fit some dinner into the proceedings! How about we meet at that 'Cummin' up' west indian place next to the station about 6:30 for some chicken or patties or whatever, then to the Wetherspoons then the hobgoblin, then we'll see what happens. :biggrin:

Post away if you're 'Cummin' down :laugh:

Man, I'm a comedian! Shall we check out some gay saunas?

http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_batty.gif

?

Shall we set up a date when more of us can make it? This Thursday is a bit short notice for me ... would need to get clearance from the wife as she'd be landed with the kiddies.

Suggest away! I'm pretty much completely free up until the 28th of August :smile: Then I'll be pretty busy up until mid October

Can't make it this thursday. My back account looks like this...

:tumbleweed:

:cry:

same :sad:

we need to do this when we ALL have te bunce, I get paid on the 21st of the month so the start of the month is useally ok for me.

If it's just gonna be us I can give you a call when I'm in the area (also gives me the opportunity to see Merel :cool:).

If there's gonna be more we need to arrange something...

rdb piss up/holiday in holland in the future? may take some organising but a interesting idea.

would take tunes too if it happend but hand luggage is probably banned for life now and I am NEVER putting my records in the terminal as I worked for ba for a short while and saw what they do to dj's record bags.

hmmm, need to get a passport as mine ran out in 95. :rolleyes:

Wow, Holland, the land of getting legally high! I think that's a far way off yet, but it can be done, no doubt. Can't be as bad as mine, I get paid on the last day of every month . . . !

I also think it would cool as hell (get it?) if we set up our own little night, little DJ sessions and such, we could get mad publicity really easily!!

got monday off so then is ok, friday im going to wales so i have to get up early so thursday is out the question.

anyday other than then is ok as I get paid that week and can drive up no problem, even curryhouse as originally planned.